ProServe has an assortment of binding options at your disposal. Consider the following finishes for your documents and ask us to assist to determine the best option depending on shelf life and usage.
- Saddle Stitch – This process is an ideal method for producing booklets, notebooks, workbooks, promotional books, event programs, and other publications where a less expensive, yet professional look is desired.
- Plastic Comb – Gives a professional appearance to bound reports/presentations and allows for the option to edit pages after binding.
- Coil/Spiral (wire or plastic) – Professional binding that is durable and can handle rough treatment. These documents can lay flat, open 360 degrees and is permanent so document pages stay in place, but eliminates the option for editing after binding.
- Thermal – Thermal binding is commonly used to bind books and formal documents. Ideal for use when there is a need to add a more professional touch.
- Hardback – Perfect finish for publishing or books that require a long shelf life.