Last Modified: 1 January 2016
ProServe Bermuda Ltd. (herein referred to as “ProServe,” “we,” “us” or “our“) provides and makes available web sites located at proserve.bm (the “Site”). On our Site we provide products, information, promotions and tools (collectively the “Service”) to our Site visitors (“you” or “your”).
You must be at age 18 of age to use the Sites or Service. Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Sites or Service. By accessing or using any part of the Sites or Service, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access or use the Sites or Service.
Online Store Terms & Conditions
By placing an order with ProServe, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. Please make sure you have read all of the below policies and terms before placing an order. ProServe is not responsible if your order does not meet these terms and requirements.
- ProServe provides the printing of business cards, letterhead, envelopes, brochures, flyers and posters. Contact email@example.com for products outside of this realm.
- If there is a custom size that you need for any of our products that you do not see specifically listed on our website, we CAN print any custom size for you.
- Our posted turnaround times begin ONLY after an order has been “APPROVED”. Orders are considered “APPROVED” and are put into production ONLY when the following four conditions have been met:
- All files have been correctly submitted
- Payment information has been provided
- If a hard copy proof is requested, it must be signed and returned to ProServe in addition to the conditions above in order for a job to be considered “APPROVED”.
- ALL TURNAROUNDS ARE MEASURED IN BUSINESS DAYS. SATURDAY, SUNDAY AND ANY OBSERVED HOLIDAYS DURING WHICH WE ARE CLOSED WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED PRODUCTION DAYS.
- After the initial order is placed and your files have been successfully uploaded, a ProServe representative will review your files at no charge. ProServe will only check your files for items that would prevent the job from being printed such as resolution, color mode, and missing fonts and images. ProServe will not render any opinions regarding the artistic quality of the job (for example does the job look good, are the colors used clashing with each other, is type too big or too small, etc.). You are required to submit your payment information through our website. Once payment information is received and an order enters production, ProServe cannot accept any cancellations. There are also no refunds or returns after this point unless they are aligned to dissatisfaction of the print product.
- Please remember that orders “APPROVED” by 12 p.m. will be treated as if “APPROVED” that business day, but orders/files “APPROVED” after 12 p.m. will be treated as if “APPROVED” the next business day. For example, an order for 1,000 postcards which meets all conditions stated above, that is “APPROVED” at 11:45 am on Tuesday will enter Tuesday’s production. An order “APPROVED” Tuesday at 4:15pm will be treated as being “APPROVED” Wednesday.
- Please note that your monitor’s calibration affects what you see on your screen. The colors on the printed materials may differ from what you see on your screen. We suggest that if your job is color critical, you request a hard copy color proof from ProServe. Please keep in mind that while we will try our best to achieve the highest level of colour, ProServe DOES NOT GUARANTEE COLOR MATCHING.
- Although we rarely miss production schedules, the printing and pre-press process involves equipment which is subject to malfunctions and/or equipment failure. We will always do everything in our power to make sure that any production problems do not delay your job. However, please note that ALL production and delivery times ARE NOT CONTRACTUAL and no turnaround time can be guaranteed. No verbal or written correspondence by anyone at ProServe can change that. Please try to plan date sensitive materials timely.
NOTE: If guaranteed next day, or same day turnaround is needed, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if special arrangements can be made. Exemplary customer service is our mission.
Make sure you have read any information regarding file set up before you upload your files. ALL files must have an 1/8″ bleed all around.
- Critical type or images must be at least 1/8″ from the edge of the card. ProServe is not responsible for type, art or images that are cut off if these guidelines are not followed. Furthermore, it is strongly suggested that you do not use a thin border around your postcard. This may cause an uneven frame around your card. If you desire to have a border, it should be at least 1/4″ thick.
- You must adhere to all our layout specifications. Files that do not follow the instructions provided might delay your job. If you employ the services of a third party designer make sure that all file submission specifications are understood and followed.
- In the unlikely event that an error has occurred during the production of a particular job, ProServe will promptly notify the customer of the problem. ProServe should be notified of any defects within 3 working days of the customer’s receipt of the completed job.
- We accept cash, Visa and MasterCard
- Once an order has been “APPROVED” and has entered the production cycle, refunds are no longer possible.
- As ProServe does not archive files for re-orders, please retain a back-up copy of your files.
Customers must notify ProServe within 3 days of order delivery to report any defects discovered in the ordered product. 100% of the product must be returned to ProServe at the customer’s expense. Should the claim be approved by ProServe the customer can choose to have the job reprinted at no additional cost using the original shipping method OR a refund will be issued. All complaints must be originated with an e-mail sent to email@example.com.
The customer agrees to protect ProServe from economic loss and any other harmful consequences that could arise in connection with the work. This means that the customer will hold ProServe harmless and save, indemnify, and otherwise defend him/her against claims, demands, actions, and proceedings on any and all grounds. This will apply regardless of responsibility for negligence.
- Copyrights: The customer also warrants that the subject matter to be printed is not copyrighted by a third party. The customer also recognizes that because subject matter does not have to bear a copyright notice in order to be protected by copyright law, absence of such notice does not necessarily assure a right to reproduce. The customer further warrants that no copyright notice has been removed from any material used in preparing the subject matter for reproduction. To support these warranties, the customer agrees to indemnify and hold ProServe harmless for all liability, damages, and attorney fees that may be incurred in any legal action connected with copyright infringement involving the work produced or provided.
- Personal or economic rights: The customer also warrants that the work does not contain anything that is libelous or scandalous, or anything that threatens anyone’s right to privacy or other personal or economic rights. The customer will, at the customer’s sole expense, promptly and thoroughly defend ProServe in all legal actions on these grounds as long as ProServe promptly notifies the customer of the legal action and gives the customer reasonable time to undertake and conduct a defense. ProServe reserves the right to use his or her sole discretion in refusing to print anything he or she deems illegal, libelous, scandalous, improper or infringing upon copyright law.