Design your envelopes online now
- Printed Envelopes #10 window
- Printed Envelopes #10 non-window
Branded Envelopes typically include a company name or logo and return address, eliminating the process of self addressing. Typically a stationery set including letterhead, envelopes and business cards use the same typography and or design.
ProServe offers a number of stocks ranging in weight and finish. Below see a guideline to assist with choosing your paper stock.
24lb White Text
The perfect paper for all your color printing applications and everyday colour documents. A bright uncoated paper with a crisp color and outstanding contrast. Typically used for Letterhead and Flyers.
28lb White Text
A professional high grade paper for printing applications and effective for two-sided printing. A bright uncoated paper with a crisp color and outstanding contrast. Typically used for Letterhead and Flyers.
32lb White Text
A sturdy opaque paper for effective two-sided printing with a super-smooth finish. A bright uncoated paper with a crisp color and outstanding contrast. Typically used for Flyers and Brochures.
60lb White Cover
A bright uncoated paper effective for handling and mailing with a crisp color and outstanding contrast. Typically used for Flyers,Brochures and Postcards.
80lb White Cover
A mid-weight card stock suitable for lower ink coverage. Typically used for Business Cards, Brochures, Postcards and Posters.
100lb White Text
The ultimate stock in high performance digital coated paper. An ideal paper for colour images. Used for Brochures and Postcards.
100lb White Cover
A high quality paper stock. Ideal for high end graphic art creations. Used for Business Cards, Brochures, Posters and Postcards.
110lb White Cover
A heavy-weight card stock that extremely is durable. Perfect for vibrant color printing. Used for Business Cards, Posters and Postcards.
- Resolution – ensure that your images and or logo are high resolution – at least 300dpi (dots per inch)
- Size – design your document at the size to be printed. This prevents stretching.
- Colour tones – we suggest that if your document is colour critical, you request a proof for preapproval. Note that colour tones may vary from how view them on your monitor versus how they look when printed.
- Fonts- use consistent fonts
- Ensure that you proof read!
If you have any questions, call us at 2790250