Business Card Description
Business cards are cards displaying business information about a company or individual, typically including the company name or business (usually with a logo), individual’s name and contact information including street addresses, telephone number(s), fax number, e-mail addresses and company website. Typically a stationery set including letterhead, envelopes and business cards use the same typography and design.
ProServe offers a number of stocks ranging in weight and finish. Below see a guideline to assist with choosing your paper stock.
110lb White Cover
A heavy-weight card stock that is extremely durable. Perfect for vibrant color printing. Used for Business Cards, Posters and Postcards.
130lb White Cover
A heavier weighted card stock that is extremely durable. Perfect for vibrant color printing. Used for Business Cards, Posters and Postcards.
- Resolution – ensure that your images and or logo are high resolution – at least 300dpi (dots per inch)
- Size – design your document at the size to be printed. This prevents stretching.
- Colour tones – we suggest that if your document is colour critical, you request a proof for pre-approval. Note that colour tones may vary from how view them on your monitor versus how they look when printed.
- Fonts- use consistent fonts
- Ensure that you proofread!
If you have any questions, call us at 279-0250